Communication is the key to the successful operation of any organization. The following is merely our attempt to make sure that we have done our best to inform you of all the rules, policies & procedures related to being a competitive team member at Berks East Gymnastics.
- We, the parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of gymnast listed below, have read & fully understand the contents of the Berks East Gymnastics Team/Pre-Team Handbook. We accept the commitments & responsibilities outlined within.
- We understand the section entitled “COMPETITIVE TEAM/PRE-TEAM REQUIREMENTS” and its related tuition policies including:
A) Monthly tuition is due on the 1st of every month Berks East Gymnastics reserves the right to modify tuition amount at any time
B) Tuition is considered late if not paid by the 1st of each month & you will be assessed a late payment fee of $10.00
C) After the 10th of every month, any unpaid tuition will be assessed a 1.5% interest charge
- We fully understand the section concerning the paid “30-DAY NOTICE OF DEPARTURE” and agree to abide by this policy. The 30-day notice gives the staff time to work through sometimes trivial problems, gives the athlete time to reflect on their decision to retire and assists us in planning our financial commitment to staff. Notice is REQUIRED IN WRITING (email will work) for Team & Pre- Team members. Level 10 team members are obligated to one full-year notice unless retiring from the sport or family relocation outside the area.
- We understand that the Team/Pre-Team program at Berks East Gymnastics is a year-round commitment and that your daughter’s spot is reserved for them, therefore, we do not prorate nor refund tuition for any reason including injuries or vacations.
- We understand that gymnastics is inherently a dangerous sport as is any sport that involves speed, height & rotation. We acknowledge that potentially serious injuries, even paralysis & death could result from participation in this sport.
- Berks East Gymnastics reserves the right to take any unpaid/delinquent account to court. Any and all court costs regarding the claim will become the responsibility of the persons named on the account. Fees may include but are not limited to the following: Court filing fees, all mileage, all miscellaneous court costs & hourly fee for employee who attends the court proceedings.
ABOUT BERKS EAST GYM
The programs and services offered at Berks East are unmatched in the gym club industry in the Pottstown / Tri-County area. Our history is one of success – growth, learning and competitive – at all levels.